World’s top foodies treated to dinner at GASP
As part of a four-day culinary adventure across Australia, the world’s top Culinary experts finished on Friday night with a $1.5 million feast for 250 people at GASP and MONA.
Australian food celebrities included Matt Moran, Maggie Beer, Stephanie Alexander, Matt Preston, George Calombaris, Gary Mehigan, Jock Zonfrillo, Mark Olive,
Experts from the across the globe attended, included
- Alice Waters, Chef, Author, Proprietor – USA
- Eric Ripert, Award-winning Chef, Restaurateur, Author and TV Personality – USA
- Adrian Anthony Gill, TV and Restaurant Critic, Author – UK
- Sanjeev Kapoor, Celebrity Chef, Restaurateur, TV Presenter – India
- Yifan Liu, Celebrity Chef, TV Show host – China
- Sherson Lian, Celebrity Chef and Host – Malaysia
- Lorenzo Cogo, Chef – Italy
Heston Blumenthal – UK
Read about the event through local and international media stories below.
Tourism Australia hosts the country’s greatest ever dinner party for the food andwine elite – Tourism Australia